Saturday, June 21, 2008

Taiwan ROCKS.

Me and my brother Krazybones (more often known as "jason" here in Taiwan or italian painter because of his new pimpin mustache. That or the pizza boy)

Me and bones on a chinese motorcycle. (don't worry mom! just posing for pictures, we didn't hit any highways!!! this time :o)

Taiwanese Mikey!
Look!!! He's wearing a hat!

I severely doubt she knows what this shirt means...
hilarity... and cleaarly this is not true, unless she hasn't eaten since...?

This is the fire extinguisher on my floor in Hong Kong. It seems to have gone missing.
I believe the caption in red says, "fire extinguisher out to lunch, better luck next time".

yadrrr maytee... keep diggin!

Usually in a coughing situation with back to back passengers on subway cars coughers have 2 options:
1) cough into their sleeve
2) cough in your face
Unfortunately numerous times I was confronted with # 2 and that is what left me with a nasty cough and cold. (but at least I am healed now from magical chinese medicine!!! woo hoo!)

This is me after pulling an all nighter partying and then getting to the airport to go to Taiwan.
This is the time I arrived at the airport. still... no sleep.
This is Cathay Pacific airline's breakfast sandwich. I kid you not it is the best breakfast sandwich I have EVER had. 3 layers of ham, 2 layers of egg, powdery fresh bread ... ohhh yea. In fact it was so good that when I told the flight attendant how much I liked it he brought me 4 more. I humbly declined his offer and only indulged in 1 more.
The story of the two best breakfast sandwiches in my life.An immediate shot of me after devouring the 2nd breakfast sandwich. pure bliss.


How's it going chums!?

Long time no talk!!!
I hope you're eating lots of apples and spreading lots of happiness.

Booby (grandmother) I hope you are feeling better from your surgery! I love you lots!

I've been on the road too much to post lately but me and Krazybones are kickin it in Taiwan and it couldn't be better!

We've hit up funk style classes/practices, student film festivals, a locking competition, fried rice stands and some of the best bubble tea places known to man.

Krazybone's popping is getting to the next level.
He's still a superstar in Taiwan. He's been acting in some of the biggest movies in Taiwan and he is a chick magnet (these are all lies that krazybones told me to write! except for the part about his popping, he is definitely taking it to the next level)

I'm preparing myself to venture off to Vietnam, Laos, Thailand! Then to teach some English in Yangshuo, learn some kung fu in Shaolin and maybe take a tour of Shanghai and surrounding mountains.

Many adventures to be had!
Stay tuned. (same bat time. same bat channel.)

peace and hugs!

love

- Mikey

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So funny, the notice said rubbish should be put in the trash bin on the rear stair

Anonymous said...

your beard is so bushy and fullllll :) hehehe

wow, so many great places still ahead!! can't wait to hear about more of your crazy journeys

julz said...

Haha,
Christine is right, your beard is bushy...its not really growing long. (you should get a hair straightener!)

looks like you had super fun times in Taiwan!

Anonymous said...

those aren't even all of the amazing times i've had in Taiwan, i have some reallly funny videos and more pix to post. Krazybones computer was just too slow to upload the good stuff so i gave up.

hopefully i'll catch a computer in vietnam to get the goods to you guys!

peace in the east!

- Mikey ikey

Anonymous said...

wow!!!!! you know jason!!!lol
thats nuts that you are with the bone!! tell him i said whats up.
hope you are having fun!!!!
p.s nice beard bud!!!!!!!!!



bigglez m.e.c