Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Got to Vietnam. Alone!

Hey folks,

I'm currently in Vietnam and I'm all alone. After walking around for a bit and eating some dinner it started to get dark so I figured I'd go back to my hotel and eat a weird local popsicle on my walk back.

Here are the remaining pictures and videos from Taiwan that I really wanted to share because I had such an amazing time in Taiwan
(unfortunately only for 3 days... Maybe I'll go back before August? who knows!)

POSER. I like to THINK I'm a popper.

Bravo!!! And the award for best store name goes to...

Bboying on the streets of Taiwan (after blowing 2 amplifiers we finally got down after 2 hours of waiting. Well worth the wait, although Taiwanese people need to learn to make some NOISE!)
This is my new friend A-jin from Taiwan. She is as nice as she is smiley!
I had the pleasure to hang out with A-jin on my last day in Taiwan.
Oh and the ice cream was as delicious as it was tall.
It was also as melty as it was ... ice cream!

Based on popular demand... here is a picture of santa claus...
Lay out the milk and cookies folks!


After doing some street bboy shows in Taiwan I was challenged by a seemingly normal old man. My first impression of this firecracker was deadly wrong. In fact he proved to have some spunky tricks up his sleeve and by the end of it we were best pals. He needs to work on his under hand toss though.

Anyways that's it for now.
Off to the streets of nam!

I heart my family (aka you)!

- Mikey

8 comments:

reem said...

Mikey,

you gots a celly?

+63-927-734-4675

Text me....

I can call u.

Travel safe

Anonymous said...

it's really funny you with the old.
I see several times and laugh much .

good~ha~

A-jin

Anonymous said...

Mikey P,
I figured that it was about time that I made a comment. I'm really enjoying reading/watching your trip unfold. Recent personal highlight: the coughing manners photo! (The cartoon characters are from my favourite Chinese comic book from childhood! I couldn't read, but I would make my parents get it for me to look at the drawings, anyway). I don't know where you're heading next, but let the adventure continue!!
Safe Travels,
Cahyee

julz said...

These posts are so funny, i love them.
I honestly come on to the blog, and look at the same pictures and captions again and just laugh.

The video was fun! post more :)

Smiles from miles away
- Julla

Anonymous said...

it looks like yr having an awesome trip. I enjoy yr comments. I especially like that girls shirt "I ate too much 1981" I feel like it's the story of my life cept' my life started in 1987. maybe she is my cosmic twin.

also word on the street (i.e. from Luca) yr getting replaced by a dog. that's intense, it better be an eager dog cause it's gonna have to learn to do airchairs and eat lots of cereal.

I'm looking forward to hearing more about yr trip and I hope you continue to have a great time.
see you later alligator
-marisa
p.s. the beard is intense but I'm liking it.

Unknown said...

hey prossy, cool blog, hope you're enjoying your time in Asia! fyi, you can get those egg and ham bfasts in Toronto! hit it up when you're back!

mikekan

Anonymous said...

those tall ice creams are always in asian dramas! hahaha I love it :)

Anonymous said...

yo mikey man!
glad you had fun in taiwan!
i will see you in T.O soon bro!

stop calling me pizza boy or italian painter!


krazybonez