Thursday, July 31, 2008

Huangshan the land of beautiful mountains and bad spelling

Spelling comes second?
This was a reassuring sign to see before getting on an airplane.
This is my new QQ #!
Add me on QQ if you have it!!!
Keep in touch China friends, I miss you all! :o) This is a meal I had in Huangshan with a family that sells art in a small shop. I went from buying 2 pieces of art to talking with their son for 2 hours to help him practice his English to having dinner with their family! THIS is why I love China, feeling at home in someone else's home.
What are you smiling at?
(I'm pretty sure that building was smiling at me. We had a smiling contest. I won.)
After the staring contest was over I sat atop a pavillion alone at the top of a hill and a man came up to me. He tried to steal my watch. I ran for 15 minutes to get back to civilization.
All is well in the universe. Moral of the story? Don't get robbed.
I think someone needs help spelling....Old School Beauty.Full day of climbing a mountain... painful and sweaty
reaching the top... Visa....... i mean... priceless!I love days like this!!! I love the SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!
(my face as I watched the sun set at the top of Huangshan mountain)
inspired by song: Sean Escoffey: I love days like this (house remix)
When something is in the way of your goals...
Go the road less travelled :o)
and you will reap great rewards (in this case a beautiful sunset.) I don't even know what they were trying to say here... any guesses?
Zing!
Swish!
I'm concerned that anyone might follow these instructions.

Listen to the mountains. Reflect. hahahaha. This can mean whatever you want it to mean.
Self explanatory. Rules were made to bent.
MORE unity in China! The UNITY tree at Huangshan mountain!
Living on the edge.

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to share with you another blog entry of my most recent solo journey to Huangshan a mountain in Anhui province of China. I hope these pictures help you to realize the beauty of this amazing place. It was a great place to contimplate life one last time before coming home on the silence of China's most beautiful mountain. I'm going to post a lot of pictures in this blog including mountainy goodness and bad spelling hilarity of this amazing place.
Enjoy and see you all soon!
Back home August 4th!
love
- Mikey ikey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe

really fun.
about the picture,it means over the height,should pay for tickets.
It might try to use the funny words I think.

a jin

Anonymous said...

hahah I loved those randomly misspelled words on those signs! I would have taken all of their pictures too!

Great photos Mikey. It looks like you had an incredible experience on those mountains!

Cya soon!

- Adrian