Sunday, July 6, 2008

Bearded in Bangkok

Monks caught in the act.
A new speciality in Laos: ant butter.
The only light I had in a small town in Lao with no electricity.
Are YOU afraid of the dark? Because I sure am.
speechless.
After I whiped that silly grin off my face in the picture above I jumped off that waterfall.
and lived to talk about it! Swish!
Niagra falls ain't got nothing on Lao.


relaxing. volunteer book. cereal. the journey of my life. (overnight train in Thailand)






Sometimes I wish I never saw this. Other times I wish I never took a picture of it.
Sharing is caring friends!
House dancing with old Thai ladies. How do I get myself into these situations.

House dancing on the streets of Thailand. Not as good as Toika but it'll have to do for now!!!

That's right. I got it dreaded.
Trying to keep a low profile out here

Dear Family, Friends and random blog checkers!

Quick blog.
More pictures then talk.

Leaving Thailand today after much bboying with locals, and great food.
Entered a 1 on 1 bboy battle here and it was amazing, thanks to bboy Gonza for showing me around and letting me enter last minute, good times in random local thai clubs.

Hip Hop / bboy and english teaching in Yangshuo here I come!!!

Chow for now!

- Mikey Mike spreading UNITY Asia like wildfire

1 comment:

julz said...

I can't believe some of the things you take pictures of, but i love it. laos looks stunning, and thailand sounds fun!