Saturday, August 2, 2008

VIDEOS GALORE... last blog? maybe 2nd last...

This is my last set of videos.
ONE more blog to come to wrap up my journies... for now.


This is Hope.
He is a ninja.
He beat me in a handstand contest.
I cried... he laughed.
He is only 9 years old.
This boy has lots of potential.
GO hope GO!!!


Bboy Battle on our vacation to Guilin (from Yangshuo)
BBoy Piecez (me) and Bboy Stussy VS. Guilin Bboys


Devil sticks master: 48 year old peter from USA practicing on the streets of Hong Kong


When there are no local bboys in a town (Huangshan)
you must make due with what you have... yourself!!!
HOTEL HOUSE DANCING SESSION!!!!
Is this normal...? Or is Mike crazy? Both?


This is the WORST voice dubbed cartoon I've EVER seen.
Holy monkey, I wouldn't want to be a kid in Vietnam...


Mysterious BBoy Monkey on the busiest street in Yangshuo (obviously... next to KFC)
I'm not sure why I'm posting this one...(runs away embarassed)


BBoy Piecez and BBoy Stussy hitting the streets.
BBoy routine from the new crew in Yangshuo
"How Ren Laeia!!!" (local Yangshuo Bboy battle slang)


Mysterious James Brown impersonator at LOOVE Bar.


My students performer for the whole school.
I taught them this song!!! GO kids GO!


"Hey Mikey!"
"Yea?"
"Go jump in the lake!"
"... okay!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's rrrreally cool, fun and happy.

ajin

Anonymous said...

Hi Mikey Is it myesterious or mysterious or was the misspelling done on purpose? We will miss your blog but it was better to see you in person. Love the Booby & Zaidy

Anonymous said...

haha really cool how you're breakdancing all over 8D