Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Long awaited videos!!!! (Fast internet in Yangshuo ROCKS!!!!) like the mountains... wait those ARE rocks. okay... i'm done


After 2 days on a boat ride with nothing to do you start to get... creative.


These ducks were ROCKIN out.
I'm not sure if this is more funny or amazing...


A baby battle I've been meaning to post for a while from southeast asia.
I repped hard and put my hand in chicken shit mid-battle.
On a positive note... my set was DIRTY... get it? DIRTY!!! hahaha...!
Kid took me out with his elbow breaking concrete suicide.
I asked for round 2 but I think he was trying to hold back his tears.
Tough kid. convincing battle strategy

PS My first day of english teaching was UNFREAKINGBELIEVABLE.
I'll tell you about it later though (you still need to catch up on my last few blog entries!!!! :o)

Hearts.

- Mikeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

2 comments:

Stupa said...

Dude, I love that yellow shirt. *triple thumbs up*

Anonymous said...

haha. Nice battle with the little kid. He tried to copy your move and hurt himself... way to go Mikey.

Keep having fun Mike! See you soon!