Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Leaving on a jet plane.

Leaving on a jet plane... I don't know when I'll be back again.
(don't get too emotional... ITS A SONG ! :o)

Here's a rough idea of where I'm off to:

Japan: Tokyo
Osaka
Kyoto

China:
Guilin
Yangshuo
Kunming
Lijiang
Hong Kong

South Korea: Soeul
Taiwan?

back to China:
Guangzhou
Guangdong
Meizhou
Jiangxi
Hangzhou
Suzhou
Xi'an
Chendu??? (pending earth quake situation)
Dunhuang (in the Gobi Desert!!!)
Jiayuguan
Beijing
Qingdao
Hong Kong

Home?

Just because I am uber excited about this one location I'm going to (Dunhuang), here is a picture of this unreal looking place. IF I make it there somehow please compare this photo below from the Internet to my actual photo. But who knows maybe it is just a mirage but I'm willing to go and find out!

Deep within the Gobi Desert (at the end of the great wall of china) lies this hidden gem which I plan to pluck from the adventures of my tree of life.

...


You're probably wondering...
and don't worry I don't think that made any sense either.

Anyways here's the pic.


Wish me luck!

peace and UNITE!

- Mix master Mike.
(in Canada for 22 more hours)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Mike, that's a lot of places to visit in one week! Be careful in your travels. As the famous Confucius saying goes- "Man who walk through airport turnstile sideways, going to Bangkok".

Uncle Gary

Anonymous said...

Woah, that actually looks like a really really cool place!
An enclave inside a desert, it's just like a fantasy!

I wouldn't be surprised if you came back with some ancient martial arts and dark magic. :P

Have fun, and take care!

julz said...

WOOOOOOOO!!
- julla

Anonymous said...

God bless you...see ya in hk (and maybe GZ )

Anonymous said...

I attempted to read all those places OUTLOUD...annnndddd I sounded like I was speaking jibberish. I DID pronounce SEOUL right though! Thanks to my Korean hertiage.

I miss you already Piecez. Did you take your puppet chicken with you to annoy Julz with on the plane?! DOO IT! haha And bring me back some sand from that rando village in the desert!

Aysha said...

wow tooo amayzing!!! can't wayt ta see ur pics! hav tha tym of ur lyf & be sayf lil one. aysha

Anonymous said...

hey Mike, it seems like you have a lot of fun in Asia. Too bad I could not see you when I go back. Otherwise, we could travel together. I'm planning to go to Japan and maybe TW as well. How do you know all those places?


Crystal