Sunday, May 11, 2008

4 days and I'm off


I can't wait!...

But unfortunately I'm going to have to. And so are you!
Blog posting may be infrequent but I promise... IT WILL BE AWESOME!

All of our UNITY events for this year are complete.
Wheels will be moving while I'm gone
I also plan to spread UNITY in Asia :o)

Things are looking up.
Bags are packed.
Good to go!

Although I will probably one day get homesick I've been replaced by a fluffy white creature so hopefully if people hug our new dog enough they may think of me... minus the smell.

Anyways, looking forward to keeping you posted on my ZANY adventures in ASIA!

See you all in a few months...
Until then drink some green tea for me.

peace and UNITE!

Mikey in Canada.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

mike is silly
he watches free willy
he has a friend named billy
and by billy i mean julla

the end.

reem said...

ADVENTURE SWAP!!!!!

reemrambles.blogspot.com

andyp said...

You are my cousin.
You are going to China.

I am your cousin.
I am not going to China.

You win.

jeff said...

hey mike. have fun. risk everything.
don't look back.

Anonymous said...

Be careful, wear sunscreen.
I miss you alot. Your picture is
on my fridge, but will never replace you.
love mom
xoxo
p.s. have fun

Anonymous said...

Mike is tired. No time to rest. We miss you. Have fun. Love you. Be safe. Love Booby & Zaidy

Harrison said...

Mike! Amazing battle with the kids! Your pictures are amazing and I am so glad that you`re having a good time! U have inspired me to do the same thing when I graduate next year! looks like one hell of a time man! Keep on battlin`and know that all your friends back in Canada miss you!

Anonymous said...

Mikey your a crazy crazy man, hope all is well with you and your not driving those Asians crazy. Come back in one piece "Piecez" so we can have more fun in the new year.

Your buddy,

Boonaa

p.s. Make sure you get me one of those mail order brides.